Once upon a time there was a silly little girl who thought herself bigger and more important than she was.
Ha. Not much has changed.
This silly little girl took herself much more seriously than anybody has a right to be. But she grew terrified for some reason of losing her childhood, which had really been spent with self-inflicted misery, so she needed to keep her dolls and her stuffies. So she did.
I don’t even understand me.
Anyway, I promise, I really did think about giving away something expensive, or sentimental, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut not yet.
Maybe The Mary Show microphone at 100 followers? I dunno.
Tennyrate, the gollab failed. Miserably.
So I was like, why not a Q&A?
I never actually submit questions, but why not!
I should actually start sumbitting questions.
Also I should actually (re)start Beauty and the Beast.
So, basically the rules are:
- Don’t ask me where I live
- Don’t ask me anything that doesn’t belong on the About page
- You can ask any of my stuffies/dolls anything
- You can ask me stuff too!
- Don’t be boring, but you can totally be boring with your questions
- Have fun!
- Also, if it looks like in the comments there are no questions, feel free to reblog or link or whatever because let’s not let this flop, shall we?
- Also: No laughing, no smiling, and no having fun! We are serious people! (Who am I kidding? Totally have fun!)
Faye & Co.